The firm has a strong emphasis in business, real property, construction, products and premises liability, labor and employment, estate planning, intellectual property, personal injury, insurance, bankruptcy, and appellate law. The firm represents clients in a wide variety of litigation and appellate matters, including matters involving real property, real estate finance, construction, development disputes and transactions, intellectual property disputes, business disputes, personal injury, fraud, shareholder disputes, and adversarial actions in bankruptcy court.
The firm’s policies of responsive and aggressive representation have helped build a broad base of clientele, from individuals and small local businesses to international corporations. The firm’s ultimate goal is client satisfaction. The firm emphasizes frequent and open communication with clients to insure that clients’ needs and expectations are fulfilled at every stage of the legal representation.
Recent Articles & Posts
- Read Smith LC’s Arizona Appellate Law Blog
- Smith LC Welcomes a New Shareholder
- Smith LC Trial Team Successfully Obtains Judgment Following Trial Granting Immediate Turnover of Orange County Business
- California’s New Sick Leave Laws Expose Unprepared Employers to Significant Administrative Penalties and Legal Liability
- Smith LC Team Defeats $90 million Dollar Claim By Bank of America
- Smith LC Team Wins Rulings on Motions for Partial Summary Judgment in Multi-Million Dollar Trade Secret Case
Enter the text or HTML code here